Exmoor Horse Trials Fall Event (Oct 2017) Omnibus Listing
Event Date: Oct 14, 2017
Open Date: Aug 29 Close Date: Sep 26
Address: 17500 N US Hwy 441, Reddick, FL,32686
I-75 to exit 368. East 1.5 miles, right onto Hwy. 441. Go 1/4 mile, right into Exmoor Farm drive.
USEF/USEA Recognized Division:P,PR
USEF Endorsed/USEA Recognized Divisions:T,TR,N,NR,BN,BNR
Sat. - Dressage 8:00 am; Show Jumping approx. 10:00 am., Cross Country 12:00. ALL times are approximate.
Available March 16th at www.equiventures.com
Judges: Pres: Megan McGee, FL
Dressage Judges: Jean Thornton, FL; Heather Stalker, FL
SJ Judge: Fran Cross, FL
CD:XC/SJ: Hugh Lochore, GBR
Send Entries to:
PO Box 1131
DeLeon Springs, FL 32130
Email: [email protected]
Register Online at: www.evententries.com. All major credit cards accepted.
Draw checks to EQUIVENTURES LLC.
Organizer: Equiventures LLC - Richard Trayford CEO/Organizer, , email: [email protected] Tel: (352) 425 7709
- Your entry is not considered complete without payment.
- Electronic entries will be accepted at www.evententries.com.
- Payments can be made online with credit card, or mailed with check or money order to Secretary.
- Draw checks to EQUIVENTURES LLC.
- Late payments by credit card, money order or cash.
- BN competitors who are not USEA members SEE NOTE BELOW.
- $50 returned/insufficient funds check.
- $50 late fee for entries accepted after Closing Date as noted in Fees section.
- Double entries: Not accepted.
- Refunds: Before C.D.-In full less $25 non-refundable office fee. After C.D.-No refund. Competition cancellation-No refund.
- Neg. Coggins required within 12 months.
- Out-of-state horses MUST have a health certificate for entry into the state of Florida.
- USEA Starter and D&M Fees Refund Policy: The USEA Starter and D&M fees ($21), are not subjected to office fees, and shall be returned within 30 days of the competition to any rider who does not start the dressage test.
Late fee-entering after closing date, $25. Returned check charge: $50. Neg. Coggins required within 12 months. Out-of-state horses MUST have a health certificate for entry into the state of Florida.
PAPER NUMBER PINNIES WILL BE IN EFFECT FOR XC; PINNEY HOLDERS WILL BE FOR SALE ON SITE FOR $15.
- YOU MUST submit a 2017 membership card for USEF membership for the rider/owner/trainer of horses competing at the prelim level and above. NO cell phone 'cards' can be used. If a membership card has not been received, you will be required to pay the $30 non-member fee. NEW USEA Membership Policy effective December 1, 2013, all Canadians and Mexican competitors must comply with USEA Membership and Horse Registration Policy. With the exception of BN, competitors must have a full membership with USEA and the horse properly registered for the level of competition.
BEGINNER NOVICE: New USEA membership/registration requirements effective December 1, 2016 for Beginner Novice. This level will no longer have the option to pay a $25 non-member fee: riders must be a current Junior, Full, Life or Collegiate member and horses registered with either a Limited status or Full.
Ribbons 1-8th places.
The Jockey Club Thoroughbred Incentive Program (T.I.P.) is offering ribbons, prizes and prize money ($75) to the top placing Thoroughbred at each level. The reserve highest placed Thoroughbred will receive a ribbon. Eligible horses must provide T.I.P. Numbers to event organizer with entry. For more information, visit www.tjctip.com. All prize money will be
provided to the host horse show for distribution. Eligibility - Only Thoroughbreds that have been registered with The Jockey Club or a foreign
Thoroughbred stud book recognized by The Jockey Club are eligible to participate in T.I.P. classes and awards. Riders and owners should obtain a
T.I.P. number for all horse/rider combinations. T.I.P. number applications are done online at www.tjctip.com. Hard copy forms will also be provided to shows. T.I.P. numbers must be provided to the Secretary prior to arrival. None will be accepted after competition begins.
No stabling on grounds. Nearby stabling available, contact Daisy Trayford: [email protected]
Veterinarian: Ocala Equine Hospital, Office: (352) 368-1616. Competition Vet# posted at office. Competitor mobile # must be posted on stall card.
Official Hotel with competitor rates: HILTON OCALA, 3600 SW 36th Ave. Ocala, FL 34474 www.hiltonocala.com Rate code N3073692.
Direct link to reservations: https://secure3.hilton.com/en_US/hi/reservation/book.htm?ctyhocn=OCFOHHF&corporateCode=N3073692
No camping on grounds.
Test & arena sizes: P-2014 USEF Preliminary Test A-Sm. T-2014 USEF Training Test A-Sm. N-2014 USEF Novice Test A-Sm. BN-2014 USEF Beginner Novice Test A-Sm. All arenas and warm-up on grass.
Inviting, bold and educational tracks, to include water, steps and ditches. On-going improvements to turf for 2 years. Cross-country course will not be open for schooling prior to event. Courses closed October 1st.
Cross-country course will not be open for schooling prior to event. Courses closed Oct. 1.
Divisions further divided if entries warrant; state birth date on entry.
Food on grounds. Dogs MUST be leashed.
NO stabling, see Stabling section for more information.
NO golf carts for rental, all phases, parking and Secretary in very close proximity.
NO golf carts or motorized bikes allowed on course.