Adult Rider Program
The USEA Adult Rider Program is for all adults, professional or amateur, ages 22 years and older. The program aims to include adults across all skill and experience levels in a supportive program that promotes education, communication, recognition, and just plain fun! The goal of the Adult Rider program is to increase adult rider participation in eventing by providing education, recognition, and offering communication and camaraderie.
- Design and provide educational programs for adults.
- Increase and encourage volunteer involvement and education.
- Increase the number of adult rider participants in eventing.
- Support the Area Adult Rider programs.
- Address issues relating to the Adult Team Challenge.
- Increase awareness of adult education funding opportunities.
- Compile cookbook recipes to be sold by the Area Adult Rider committees for fundraising purposes.
- Support the American Eventing Championships through riding or volunteering.
- Select sites for Adult Team Challenges.
- Expand Adult Team Competition by 15%.
- Ensure that every program in the country offers adult riders an educational program.
Adult Rider programs are in each of the 10 Areas around the country. Want to join your Area's Adult Rider's program? Sign up at the same time you renew your USEA membership or by filling out this form.