Besides the thrilling competition, the next best thing about The Land Rover Kentucky Three-Day Event is the shopping and the USEA has got you covered! Stop by the USEA booth for our newest arrivals exclusively for Kentucky spectators. Visit us at booth 3 – next to the U.S. Equestrian booth right across from the Bruce Davidson statue at the Rolex Arena.
1. Get ready to cheer on your U.S. riders with an official USA jacket! You can’t beat this jacket for showing your team spirit!
2. Pair your USA jacket with an official USEA hat. Featuring USA on the front, the USEA logo on the side and U.S. Eventing on the back. Available in white and navy.
3. Channel your inner Boyd Martin by stopping at the booth to have your photo taken jumping into the Head of the Lake.
4. The weather is looking good this year (fingers crossed) so sun shirts are a must: Get everyone’s favorite summer riding shirt USEA-a-fied! We have popular Ariat sun shirts in a variety of colors and styles.
5. We are hoping for good weather, but if not the USEA has your back with windbreakers and tons of styles of other jackets.
6. Want to show off that you are a USEA member to the multitude of spectators that are attending? Do it with an official USEA pin! Two styles are available.
7. Need something for then man in your life? The USEA has men’s polos, dress shirts, and vests available.
8. Do you always drop your phone or need a way to prop it up to video or play music? A USEA popsocket is the answer!
9. You can’t go wrong with V-Neck T-Shirts and the USEA has an even better version in gray with purple embroidery.
10. Make sure you don’t go home without your USEA temporary tattoo – free for everyone!!
Can't make it out to Kentucky? Well don't worry as many of these items are available on www.ShopUSEA.com!
In 2000 and with the support of Joan Iversen Goswell, the Worth the Trust Scholarships were established to provide financial assistance to amateurs to pursue their education in eventing. The funds from the Worth the Trust Educational Scholarship may be used for training opportunities such as clinics, working student positions, and private or group instruction, or to learn from an official, course designer, technical delegate, judge, veterinarian, or organizer.
The spring eventing season in the Midwest is always a toss-up due to unpredictable weather. Will it rain, will it be sunny, or will it be a snowstorm? No one knows! Mid-America Combined Training Association’s (MACTA) first cross-country schooling of the season was cancelled in March due to extremely muddy footing conditions and by the time our April dates came around, COVID-19 was in full force and we were unable to host our cross-country schooling and schooling show.
The FEI has published its Policy for Enhanced Competition Safety during the COVID-19 pandemic, aimed at assisting organizers and national federations with the safe resumption of international equestrian events in line with national and local restrictions.
The United States Eventing Association (USEA) has approved additional modifications to the qualification period for the 2020 USEA American Eventing Championships (AEC) presented by Nutrena Feeds. The AEC is scheduled to take place August 25-30, 2020 at the Kentucky Horse Park in Lexington, Kentucky, and the USEA is doing everything possible to ensure a safe and successful Championship, while also ensuring fair opportunities for all.