Besides the thrilling competition, the next best thing about The Land Rover Kentucky Three-Day Event is the shopping and the USEA has got you covered! Stop by the USEA booth for our newest arrivals exclusively for Kentucky spectators. Visit us at booth 3 – next to the U.S. Equestrian booth right across from the Bruce Davidson statue at the Rolex Arena.
1. Get ready to cheer on your U.S. riders with an official USA jacket! You can’t beat this jacket for showing your team spirit!
2. Pair your USA jacket with an official USEA hat. Featuring USA on the front, the USEA logo on the side and U.S. Eventing on the back. Available in white and navy.
3. Channel your inner Boyd Martin by stopping at the booth to have your photo taken jumping into the Head of the Lake.
4. The weather is looking good this year (fingers crossed) so sun shirts are a must: Get everyone’s favorite summer riding shirt USEA-a-fied! We have popular Ariat sun shirts in a variety of colors and styles.
5. We are hoping for good weather, but if not the USEA has your back with windbreakers and tons of styles of other jackets.
6. Want to show off that you are a USEA member to the multitude of spectators that are attending? Do it with an official USEA pin! Two styles are available.
7. Need something for then man in your life? The USEA has men’s polos, dress shirts, and vests available.
8. Do you always drop your phone or need a way to prop it up to video or play music? A USEA popsocket is the answer!
9. You can’t go wrong with V-Neck T-Shirts and the USEA has an even better version in gray with purple embroidery.
10. Make sure you don’t go home without your USEA temporary tattoo – free for everyone!!
Can't make it out to Kentucky? Well don't worry as many of these items are available on www.ShopUSEA.com!
British CCI5*-L winner Laura Collett is recognized as a first-class producer of young event horses. Here are her top tips for introducing your young horse to cross-country:
We are pleased to announce the return of the Waredaca Classic Road to the Three-Day Challenge for 2021!
The Waredaca Classic Three-Day is fortunate to be supported by a group of organizers in Area II who believe firmly in the importance of the Classic Format of eventing. These organizers in coordination with Waredaca have put together a Waredaca Classic Road to the Three-Day Challenge. The Road to the Three-Day is paved with preparation, and these six events offer an ideal path to success at the Waredaca Classic Three-Day:
What do you get when you combine an aviation engineer, a successful amateur rider, and a galloping event horse? The answer, it seems, is the man who has made a massive contribution to the work of the FEI Eventing Risk Management Committee, and his name is David Vos.
Are you following along with the action from home this weekend? Or maybe you're competing at an event and need information fast. Either way, we’ve got you covered! Check out the USEA’s Weekend Quick Links for links to information including the prize list, ride times, live scores, and more for all the events running this weekend.