Besides the thrilling competition, the next best thing about The Land Rover Kentucky Three-Day Event is the shopping and the USEA has got you covered! Stop by the USEA booth for our newest arrivals exclusively for Kentucky spectators. Visit us at booth 3 – next to the U.S. Equestrian booth right across from the Bruce Davidson statue at the Rolex Arena.
1. Get ready to cheer on your U.S. riders with an official USA jacket! You can’t beat this jacket for showing your team spirit!
2. Pair your USA jacket with an official USEA hat. Featuring USA on the front, the USEA logo on the side and U.S. Eventing on the back. Available in white and navy.
3. Channel your inner Boyd Martin by stopping at the booth to have your photo taken jumping into the Head of the Lake.
4. The weather is looking good this year (fingers crossed) so sun shirts are a must: Get everyone’s favorite summer riding shirt USEA-a-fied! We have popular Ariat sun shirts in a variety of colors and styles.
5. We are hoping for good weather, but if not the USEA has your back with windbreakers and tons of styles of other jackets.
6. Want to show off that you are a USEA member to the multitude of spectators that are attending? Do it with an official USEA pin! Two styles are available.
7. Need something for then man in your life? The USEA has men’s polos, dress shirts, and vests available.
8. Do you always drop your phone or need a way to prop it up to video or play music? A USEA popsocket is the answer!
9. You can’t go wrong with V-Neck T-Shirts and the USEA has an even better version in gray with purple embroidery.
10. Make sure you don’t go home without your USEA temporary tattoo – free for everyone!!
Can't make it out to Kentucky? Well don't worry as many of these items are available on www.ShopUSEA.com!
Lynn Klisavage got her start teaching riding lessons on Barber’s Point Naval Air Base on O’ahu, Hawaii in the 1960s. When she was in her early 20s, she and her family relocated to Colorado Springs, Colorado, and it was there that Klisavage became the Director of the Air Force Academy Stables.
In 2008, the USEA Young Event Horse Program (YEH) had 20 competitions on the YEH calendar, 36 horses who qualified to compete in the championships, and 15 horses who competed in the 2008 USEA YEH Championships held in Wayne, Illinois at Lamplight Equestrian Center.
The United States Eventing Association (USEA) is pleased to announce a virtual Adult Team Challenge to take place this fall. Following the cancellation of the 2020 USEA American Eventing Championships (AEC) presented by Nutrena Feeds, including the Adult Team Championships (ATC), the Adult Rider Coordinators came together to develop an opportunity for their peers.
For over 20 years the USEA Instructors’ Certification Program (ICP) has been educating all levels of eventing instructors to confirm their knowledge base, both theoretical and practical, upon which they will continue to build throughout their teaching lifetime. The USEA is now shining the spotlight each month on some of the 300 ICP Certified Instructors.