Watching the highest eventing competition in the country may be the main purpose for many people to make the trek to the 2019 Land Rover Kentucky Three-Day Event, but the shopping is the cherry on top of a great week. The USEA booth is a must stop for the only place on grounds to buy official U.S. Eventing merchandise. The USEA has some unique offerings this year that you won’t want to miss. Find the USEA at booth 3 – right across from the Bruce Davidson statue as you exit the Rolex Arena.
10. Sunshirts – Get everyone’s favorite summer riding shirt USEA-a-fied! We have popular Ariat and Mountain Horse sunshirts in a variety of colors and styles.
9. Want to look official and be protected from the elements? The U.S. Eventing windbreakers are a must have for any eventing enthusiast.
8. Stickers, pins, keychains, popsockets, and more! The USEA has something for every budget and need. Show of your eventing pride in every aspect of your life.
7. Need something for the man in your life? What could be better than a USEA men’s polo or windbreaker?
6. Channel your inner Boyd Martin by stopping at the booth to have your photo taken jumping into the Head of the Lake.
5. Protect yourself from the chilly mornings with a USEA Mountain Horse puffy jacket.
4. Every eventer needs a truck and every truck needs a hitch cover, so you might as well buy an official USEA hitch cover!
3. Who doesn’t love a good hoodie? Well the USEA has one for sale that every eventer and hoodie-lover needs in their closet.
2. Put your name on the map! If you’re planning to return to the Kentucky Horse Park for the 2019 USEA American Eventing Championships (AEC) on August 27 – September 1, stop by the USEA booth and sign your name. The map display will be out front, and visitors will be given a thumbtack to tack onto their hometown. Even if you don’t plan to compete, stop by the booth to see who will be in attendance and how far their journey is to the Kentucky Horse Park.
1. The USEA is celebrating 60 years this year and in honor of our birthday we are bringing back our past by launching a limited-edition range of USCTA Vintage Apparel. If you still catch yourself calling us USCTA, remember fondly the days of the long format, or just want to be cool – then you need your own piece of USCTA apparel.
Can't make it out to Kentucky? Don't worry as many of these items are available on www.ShopUSEA.com!
Tamie Smith and Mai Baum were the highest placed combination of the Land Rover U.S. Eventing Team at the FEI Eventing Nations Cup™ The Netherlands hosted at the Military Boekelo CCIO4*-L in Enschede, the Netherlands, earning a final score of 31.9 for 11th place out of a competitive field of 97 starters. The Land Rover U.S. Eventing Team, comprised of Tamie Smith, Liz Halliday-Sharp, Jennie Brannigan and reserve Matt Flynn, was led under the guidance of Chef d’Equipe Erik Duvander.
Mya Poulos and Vanessa Stroh were the junior and adult amateur recipient of the award at the Otter Creek Farm Fall Horse Trials, September 13-15, 2019, which hosted the Area IV leg of the Charles Owen Technical Merit Award. The Charles Owen Technical Merit Award takes place in each of the 10 USEA Areas and rewards one junior and one adult amateur riders for their safe and effective cross-country riding.
The 2019 USEA Annual Meeting & Convention is only two months away! Multiple keynote speakers, three-day eventing inspired films, and a 60th anniversary celebration – the schedule is packed with special highlights that will make this year unforgettable. The 2019 USEA Annual Meeting & Convention is on Dec. 12-15 in Boston, Massachusetts at the Sheraton Boston Hotel.
In the thrilling finale to the FEI Eventing Nations Cup™ 2019 series at Boekelo, The Netherlands today, Team Germany posted their fourth win of the season while league leaders Sweden held on to take the series title. However, some of the biggest smiles were on Swiss faces when they pulled Olympic qualification out of the bag.