Watching the highest eventing competition in the country may be the main purpose for many people to make the trek to the 2019 Land Rover Kentucky Three-Day Event, but the shopping is the cherry on top of a great week. The USEA booth is a must stop for the only place on grounds to buy official U.S. Eventing merchandise. The USEA has some unique offerings this year that you won’t want to miss. Find the USEA at booth 3 – right across from the Bruce Davidson statue as you exit the Rolex Arena.
10. Sunshirts – Get everyone’s favorite summer riding shirt USEA-a-fied! We have popular Ariat and Mountain Horse sunshirts in a variety of colors and styles.
9. Want to look official and be protected from the elements? The U.S. Eventing windbreakers are a must have for any eventing enthusiast.
8. Stickers, pins, keychains, popsockets, and more! The USEA has something for every budget and need. Show of your eventing pride in every aspect of your life.
7. Need something for the man in your life? What could be better than a USEA men’s polo or windbreaker?
6. Channel your inner Boyd Martin by stopping at the booth to have your photo taken jumping into the Head of the Lake.
5. Protect yourself from the chilly mornings with a USEA Mountain Horse puffy jacket.
4. Every eventer needs a truck and every truck needs a hitch cover, so you might as well buy an official USEA hitch cover!
3. Who doesn’t love a good hoodie? Well the USEA has one for sale that every eventer and hoodie-lover needs in their closet.
2. Put your name on the map! If you’re planning to return to the Kentucky Horse Park for the 2019 USEA American Eventing Championships (AEC) on August 27 – September 1, stop by the USEA booth and sign your name. The map display will be out front, and visitors will be given a thumbtack to tack onto their hometown. Even if you don’t plan to compete, stop by the booth to see who will be in attendance and how far their journey is to the Kentucky Horse Park.
1. The USEA is celebrating 60 years this year and in honor of our birthday we are bringing back our past by launching a limited-edition range of USCTA Vintage Apparel. If you still catch yourself calling us USCTA, remember fondly the days of the long format, or just want to be cool – then you need your own piece of USCTA apparel.
Can't make it out to Kentucky? Don't worry as many of these items are available on www.ShopUSEA.com!
The United States Equestrian Team (USET) Foundation has awarded the 2020 Amanda Pirie Warrington Grant to Mia Farley, a current member of the United States Equestrian Federation (US Equestrian) Emerging Athlete Eventing 25 Program.
Have you ever wanted to look through the judge’s eyes and see what they see during the conformation portion of a USEA Young or Future Event Horse competition? Now is your chance! Using only a photo and information on age and breed, legendary horseman and prior FEH/YEH Championship judge Chris Ryan is sharing his insights into young horse conformation in our Conformation Critique article series.
The United States Eventing Association (USEA) Board of Governors voted last night to mirror the dates decided by US Equestrian (USEF) for suspending recognizing competitions and educational activities. The USEA will extend its suspension of recognizing events under its direct jurisdiction through May 3, 2020. The suspension extends also to USEA recognized educational activities, Young Event Horse, Future Event Horse, and New Event Horse competitions.
The only rider to have won the prestigious Badminton Horse Trials a record six times, Lucinda Green MBE is an eventing hero. A mainstay of the British Eventing Team for 14 years, Green is best known for her stylistic cross-country riding technique and impressive list of career highlights which includes an Olympic silver medal in addition to top placings at over 40 international three-day events.