Watching the highest eventing competition in the country may be the main purpose for many people to make the trek to the 2019 Land Rover Kentucky Three-Day Event, but the shopping is the cherry on top of a great week. The USEA booth is a must stop for the only place on grounds to buy official U.S. Eventing merchandise. The USEA has some unique offerings this year that you won’t want to miss. Find the USEA at booth 3 – right across from the Bruce Davidson statue as you exit the Rolex Arena.
10. Sunshirts – Get everyone’s favorite summer riding shirt USEA-a-fied! We have popular Ariat and Mountain Horse sunshirts in a variety of colors and styles.
9. Want to look official and be protected from the elements? The U.S. Eventing windbreakers are a must have for any eventing enthusiast.
8. Stickers, pins, keychains, popsockets, and more! The USEA has something for every budget and need. Show of your eventing pride in every aspect of your life.
7. Need something for the man in your life? What could be better than a USEA men’s polo or windbreaker?
6. Channel your inner Boyd Martin by stopping at the booth to have your photo taken jumping into the Head of the Lake.
5. Protect yourself from the chilly mornings with a USEA Mountain Horse puffy jacket.
4. Every eventer needs a truck and every truck needs a hitch cover, so you might as well buy an official USEA hitch cover!
3. Who doesn’t love a good hoodie? Well the USEA has one for sale that every eventer and hoodie-lover needs in their closet.
2. Put your name on the map! If you’re planning to return to the Kentucky Horse Park for the 2019 USEA American Eventing Championships (AEC) on August 27 – September 1, stop by the USEA booth and sign your name. The map display will be out front, and visitors will be given a thumbtack to tack onto their hometown. Even if you don’t plan to compete, stop by the booth to see who will be in attendance and how far their journey is to the Kentucky Horse Park.
1. The USEA is celebrating 60 years this year and in honor of our birthday we are bringing back our past by launching a limited-edition range of USCTA Vintage Apparel. If you still catch yourself calling us USCTA, remember fondly the days of the long format, or just want to be cool – then you need your own piece of USCTA apparel.
Can't make it out to Kentucky? Don't worry as many of these items are available on www.ShopUSEA.com!
US Equestrian is pleased to announce The Event at Rebecca Farm in Kalispell, Montana will again host the 2020 Adequan North American Youth Championships (NAYC) for the discipline of eventing. Competition is scheduled to run from July 22-26, 2020.
Emily Hamel and Tyler Held met when Hamel was working for Phillip Dutton and Held was working as a vet tech for Sports Medicine Associates of Chester County. They quickly realized they had much in common, including their passion for self-improvement through fitness, nutrition, and meditation.
Five Rings Eventing, organizers of the MARS Great Meadow International, is pleased to announce the addition of a Preliminary division to the 2020 event, scheduled for August 20 to 23.
Town Hill Farm in Lakeville, Connecticut (Area I) hosts one horse trials each year at the end of August offering Introductory through Preliminary horse trials as well as USEA Young Event Horse, Future Event Horse, and New Event Horse classes.