Besides the thrilling competition, the next best thing about The Rolex Kentucky Three-Day Event is the shopping and the USEA has got you covered! Stop by the USEA booth for our newest arrivals exclusively for Rolex spectators. Visit us at booth 31. We’re between U.S. Pony Club and U.S. Equestrian, directly across from the Marla and Oscar’s Beer Garden! So grab a drink (those who are 21+) and let’s shop!
1. Sun shirts: Get everyone’s favorite summer riding shirt USEA-a-fied! We have this popular Ariat SunStopper in an array of colors and patterns
2. Channel your inner Lauren Kieffer
3. Layer up: we have three different styles of softshell jackets to fight any early morning Kentucky chills.
4. Picnic Blanket: A Rolex Kentucky weekend involves a lot of walking. Get off your feet and take a seat anywhere with this picnic blanket! This blanket unrolls to seat 2-3 people or pooches. It is also very lightweight, so you can carry it around all day without issue.
5. Winter may be behind us, but now's the time to stock up on jackets at a discounted rate!
6. Umbrella: As much as we hate to say, rain is a high possibility this year. Don’t get caught out on cross-country without your rain gear. Stop by a get a USEA adorned umbrella.
7. It’s The Little Things: Use this chance to stock up on stickers, pins and more! Need a gift for a friend that you can easily afford, check out our front table!
8. Rep the USEA with a free temporary tattoo included with each purchase!
The Fair Hill Organizing Committee (FHOC), an affiliate of the Sport and Entertainment Corporation of Maryland (The Sport Corp.), today announced the inaugural Maryland Five-Star at Fair Hill will take place October 14-17, 2021. Health and safety factors, in addition to other challenges resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic, led to a final decision to postpone the international three-day eventing competition originally scheduled for this October at the newly constructed Special Event Zone at Fair Hill Natural Resources Management Area in Cecil County, Maryland.
Apple Knoll Farm in Millis, Massachusetts (Area I) was scheduled to host two one-day events in 2020 offering Training, Novice, and Beginner Novice divisions. Their May event was forced to cancel due to COVID-19, but their September event is planning to run as scheduled.
This article will be updated to include statements as they are released from upcoming USEA recognized events regarding actions they are taking due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
For many equestrians today, horse insurance is often viewed as a big, daunting, and scary topic. There are potential pitfalls and there is a lot of fine print to be addressed. The questions are many and the fine print is very fine. What type of coverage is needed? What are the right questions that should be asked before deciding on the right policy for you and your horse?