The start of the new competition season is the perfect time to make sure you and your horse’s information is up to date with the USEA! Making sure the USEA has complete and accurate information ensures that the USEA is able to accurately report and record you and your horse’s accomplishments.
Follow along with these quick and easy steps to update your information on USEA Online Services!
1. Visit www.useventing.com.
2. In the top right-hand corner of the screen, select “Login.”
3. On the Log In screen, enter your username and password. If you don’t remember your username or password, select “Forgot UserName/Password” and follow the instructions to reset your information.
Once you’ve logged in, you’ll be directed to your Dashboard. Your USEA Online Services Dashboard includes links to edit your user profile, view and edit your related horse profiles, renew your membership, sign up for an event using Xentry, and more.
4. Under the User Profile section, select “Edit My Profile.”
5. To edit your information, select “View/Edit” in the upper right-hand corner
6. From there you can edit your user profile information, including your address, phone number and email address. If you have already renewed your membership and need to update your Amateur status, please email [email protected].
7. From the Dashboard, you can also select “My Related Horses” under the Horses section.
8. The My Related Horses page will display a list of horses you have registered with the USEA. From this page, select the paper and pencil icon next to any of the horses listed to update their information.
9. On the Horse Profile page, you can update the horse’s color, gender, age, breed, sire/dam, and breeder. To update a horse’s ownership information, please submit a Horse Life Registration Form and bill of sale to [email protected]. Making sure that this information is recorded correctly is paramount to ensuring the owner and breeder of the horse receive credit for the horse’s achievements.
10. Don’t forget to log out once you’ve finished updating your information!
The River Glen Equestrian Park in New Market, Tennessee (Area III) hosts four events a year, one each in April, June, August, and November, offering Starter through Advanced/Intermediate levels. For the first time this year, River Glen also offered FEI CCI2*-S and CCI3*-S divisions at their June event.
To kick off the Organizers Open Forum at the 2018 USEA Annual Meeting & Convention, Robert Winter provided a report to the organizers in attendance on Xentry and invited organizers to provide feedback on some of the changes that have been implemented.
The United States Eventing Association (USEA) is pleased to announce a new partnership with State Line Tack. As a Bronze Level Sponsor of the 2019 USEA American Eventing Championships (AEC), State Line Tack will award $2,000 worth of prizes for the 22 AEC division winners. This year’s AEC will be held August 27-September 1, 2019 at the Kentucky Horse Park in Lexington, Kentucky.
Nestled among the Wasatch Mountain Range in Ogden, Utah lies the Golden Spike Event Center, home of the Golden Spike Horse Trials. For the past 32 years, the Wasatch Pony Club has organized the Golden Spike Horse Trials, welcoming riders from all over the West to experience the beauty of Utah and one of two USEA recognized events in the state.