The start of the new competition season is the perfect time to make sure you and your horse’s information is up to date with the USEA! Making sure the USEA has complete and accurate information ensures that the USEA is able to accurately report and record you and your horse’s accomplishments.
Follow along with these quick and easy steps to update your information on USEA Online Services!
1. Visit www.useventing.com.
2. In the top right-hand corner of the screen, select “Login.”
3. On the Log In screen, enter your username and password. If you don’t remember your username or password, select “Forgot UserName/Password” and follow the instructions to reset your information.
Once you’ve logged in, you’ll be directed to your Dashboard. Your USEA Online Services Dashboard includes links to edit your user profile, view and edit your related horse profiles, renew your membership, sign up for an event using Xentry, and more.
4. Under the User Profile section, select “Edit My Profile.”
5. To edit your information, select “View/Edit” in the upper right-hand corner
6. From there you can edit your user profile information, including your address, phone number and email address. If you have already renewed your membership and need to update your Amateur status, please email [email protected].
7. From the Dashboard, you can also select “My Related Horses” under the Horses section.
8. The My Related Horses page will display a list of horses you have registered with the USEA. From this page, select the paper and pencil icon next to any of the horses listed to update their information.
9. On the Horse Profile page, you can update the horse’s color, gender, age, breed, sire/dam, and breeder. To update a horse’s ownership information, please submit a Horse Life Registration Form and bill of sale to [email protected]. Making sure that this information is recorded correctly is paramount to ensuring the owner and breeder of the horse receive credit for the horse’s achievements.
10. Don’t forget to log out once you’ve finished updating your information!
If your farm has the space to set up a cross-country schooling course, it can be to your advantage to have cross-country jumps available for schooling purposes. Safety should be the number one priority when designing and building cross-country jumps, and an expert should be consulted whenever possible.
By this time I am sure that you have received the news that the 2020 USEA American Eventing Championships presented by Nutrena Feeds (AEC) has been canceled. I sincerely apologize for the difficulty this has caused everyone involved. I want to commend the USEA Board of Governors for making an extremely hard decision.
Are you following along with the action from home this weekend? Or maybe you're competing at an event and need information fast. Either way, we’ve got you covered! Check out the USEA’s Weekend Quick Links for links to information including the prize list, ride times, live scores, and more for all the events running this weekend.
The Whidbey Island Horse Trials take place in Oak Harbor, Washington (Area VII) in early July of each year and offer Beginner Novice through Advanced/Intermediate horse trials. The Whidbey Island Horse Trials lost their venue in 2019 but are working on finalizing a new venue for 2021.