The start of the new competition season is the perfect time to make sure you and your horse’s information is up to date with the USEA! Making sure the USEA has complete and accurate information ensures that the USEA is able to accurately report and record you and your horse’s accomplishments.
Follow along with these quick and easy steps to update your information on USEA Online Services!
1. Visit www.useventing.com.
2. In the top right-hand corner of the screen, select “Login.”
3. On the Log In screen, enter your username and password. If you don’t remember your username or password, select “Forgot UserName/Password” and follow the instructions to reset your information.
Once you’ve logged in, you’ll be directed to your Dashboard. Your USEA Online Services Dashboard includes links to edit your user profile, view and edit your related horse profiles, renew your membership, sign up for an event using Xentry, and more.
4. Under the User Profile section, select “Edit My Profile.”
5. To edit your information, select “View/Edit” in the upper right-hand corner
6. From there you can edit your user profile information, including your address, phone number and email address. If you have already renewed your membership and need to update your Amateur status, please email [email protected].
7. From the Dashboard, you can also select “My Related Horses” under the Horses section.
8. The My Related Horses page will display a list of horses you have registered with the USEA. From this page, select the paper and pencil icon next to any of the horses listed to update their information.
9. On the Horse Profile page, you can update the horse’s color, gender, age, breed, sire/dam, and breeder. To update a horse’s ownership information, please submit a Horse Life Registration Form and bill of sale to [email protected]. Making sure that this information is recorded correctly is paramount to ensuring the owner and breeder of the horse receive credit for the horse’s achievements.
10. Don’t forget to log out once you’ve finished updating your information!
While her two horses swapped places for first and second after cross-country, Tamra Smith maintained both the lead and second place with two clear rounds and minimal time faults at the Jersey Fresh International Three-Day Event Presented by BW Furlong and Associates and Zoetis. The 16-year-old Hanoverian mare En Vogue (Earl x Laurena) is just a little more experienced than her barn mate Danito, also owned by Ruth Bley, so she was also a little quicker around the big, challenging course that twisted and turned through the Horse Park of New Jersey. En Vogue leads on a 27.1 and Danito is second with 31.9, with Boyd Martin maintaining third place with the 10-year-old Holsteiner gelding Luke 140 (Landos x Omega VI), owned by the Luke 140 Syndicate.
California rider Tamra Smith holds the lead and second position in the CCI4*-L at the Jersey Fresh International (JFI) CCI at the Horse Park of New Jersey in Allentown. Smith scored 23.9 today with Danito, Ruth Bley’s 12-year-old Hanoverian gelding (Dancier x Wie Musik), to take the lead from her other mount, the 16-year-old Hanoverian mare (Earl x Laurena) En Vogue, also owned by Bley, who was the overnight leader after scoring 24.3 yesterday. Boyd Martin of Cochranville, Pa. holds third place with Luke 140, a 10-year-old Holsteiner gelding (Landos x Omega VI) owned by the Luke 140 Syndicate, on a score of 25.6.
It is with immense sadness that we announce the cancellation of Land Rover Burghley Horse Trials 2021 which was due to be held later this year from September 2-5, 2021.
Despite the continued easing of lockdown measures, the nationwide vaccination program, and the hope within the Government Roadmap for unlocking the country, there have been and remain too many variables and uncertainties due to the Covid-19 pandemic to deliver this much-loved international event.