The start of the new competition season is the perfect time to make sure you and your horse’s information is up to date with the USEA! Making sure the USEA has complete and accurate information ensures that the USEA is able to accurately report and record you and your horse’s accomplishments.
Follow along with these quick and easy steps to update your information on USEA Online Services!
1. Visit www.useventing.com.
2. In the top right-hand corner of the screen, select “Login.”
3. On the Log In screen, enter your username and password. If you don’t remember your username or password, select “Forgot UserName/Password” and follow the instructions to reset your information.
Once you’ve logged in, you’ll be directed to your Dashboard. Your USEA Online Services Dashboard includes links to edit your user profile, view and edit your related horse profiles, renew your membership, sign up for an event using Xentry, and more.
4. Under the User Profile section, select “Edit My Profile.”
5. To edit your information, select “View/Edit” in the upper right-hand corner
6. From there you can edit your user profile information, including your address, phone number and email address. If you have already renewed your membership and need to update your Amateur status, please email [email protected].
7. From the Dashboard, you can also select “My Related Horses” under the Horses section.
8. The My Related Horses page will display a list of horses you have registered with the USEA. From this page, select the paper and pencil icon next to any of the horses listed to update their information.
9. On the Horse Profile page, you can update the horse’s color, gender, age, breed, sire/dam, and breeder. To update a horse’s ownership information, please submit a Horse Life Registration Form and bill of sale to [email protected]. Making sure that this information is recorded correctly is paramount to ensuring the owner and breeder of the horse receive credit for the horse’s achievements.
10. Don’t forget to log out once you’ve finished updating your information!
Following the cancellation of the Jersey Fresh International Three-Day Event for 2022, US Equestrian will open a one-week bid process to fill the date on the 2022 U.S. Eventing Calendar. Per the 2022 U.S. FEI Eventing Calendar Policies and Procedures, applications to host the CCI4*-L level during the 2022 competition season are accepted by invitation only.
The addition of a new event to the competition calendar is always exciting, but the Event at TerraNova in Myakka City, Florida aims to really wow their first-time competitors at their inaugural event with top-notch competition facilities, stunning course design, exceptional amenities, and a horse show experience unlike any other. With a roster of 142 entries altogether from Starter to the in their CCI4*-S level, the Event at TerraNova is off to a great start!
Are you following along with the action from home this weekend? Or maybe you're competing at an event and need information fast. Either way, we’ve got you covered! Check out the USEA’s Weekend Quick Links for links to information including the prize list, ride times, live scores, and more for all the events running this weekend.
The 2021 USEA Annual Meeting & Convention will take place in six weeks on December 9-12 in Albuquerque, New Mexico. This will be the first time in two years that USEA members will have the opportunity to reunite in person to celebrate the year in eventing. In 2018 eventers celebrated in New Orleans, in 2019 riders reunited in Boston, the 2020 USEA Convention was held virtually but this year will be a meeting to remember as eventers are headed to the great state of New Mexico!