Loudoun Hunt Pony Club Spring H.T. (Apr 2018) Omnibus Listing
Event Date: Apr 28-29, 2018
Open Date: Mar 13 Close Date: Apr 10
Address: 41580 Sunday Morning Lane, Leesburg, VA 20176 [North of Leesburg off Route 15]
From North: Right on Route 740 - Tutt Lane (1 mile North of town) - 8/10 miles to Sunday Morning Lane on left.
From South: Left on Route 740 - Tutt Lane (200 yards after end of Leesburg bypass) - 8/10 miles to Sunday Morning Lane on left. DO NOT follow small historic signs in Leesburg for "Morven Park".
USEF/USEA Recognized Division:I,P
USEF Endorsed/USEA Recognized Divisions:T,N,BN
Fri: Cross-country course open-3 pm.
Sat: All I/T/BN - Dressage 8:00-am; I/T/BN Show jumping-10:00 am; I/T/BN Cross-country-10:30 am.
Sun: All P/N - Dressage-8:00 am; P/N Show Jumping-10:00; P/N Cross-country-10:30 am.
Divisions may change days depending on entries. Any changes will be posted to website: https://loudounhunt.ponyclub.org/pages/334.aspx
Available on internet April 26 at https://loudounhunt.ponyclub.org/pages/334.aspx.
Judges: Pres: Susan Graham White (MD) Dressage Judge: Susan Carr-Davis (MD)
SJ Judge: Kathy White (VA)
CD:X-C: (I) Tremaine Cooper (VA); (P,T,N,BN) Jeff Kibbie (PA) SJ: Kathy White (VA)
Send Entries to:
TWO WAYS TO ENTER
1. ON-LINE: Entries accepted with credit card payment (no checks) at http://useventing.com/competitions/xentry
If using Xenty you must submit a hard copy of your entire USEA entry form including the signature page, coggins and copies of membership cards within 5 days of entry. If not postmarked within 5 days, entry will be assigned postmark on date entry is complete.
2. SEND "paper" ENTRY with CHECK to:
Lisa Woods, Secretary
19309 Yellow Schoolhouse Road
Round Hill, VA 20141
During event: 703-623-5463
Email: [email protected]
Draw checks to LHPC Horse Trials. Separate check for each horse.
No entry is complete until payment is received.
Org: Margaret Good, 18683 Canby Rd., Leesburg, VA 20175, Phone 703-777-8776, FAX 703-777-8455, Email: [email protected] Competition Management: Loudoun Hunt Pony Club
- Entry fee include a $25 non-refundable office fee.
- $50.00 returned check fee.
- Intermediate and Preliminary competitors include copies of current rider, trainer and owner (including farm, syndicate, etc.) USEF membership cards.
- Double entries: Not accepted.
- Refunds: Before C.D.-Less $25 non-refundable office fee; After C.D.-Entry less $25 ONLY if place can be filled from wait list. NO REFUNDS for any level AFTER 9 pm April 26. USEA Starter and D&M Fees Refund Policy: The USEA Starter and D&M fees ($21) are not subject to office fees and shall be returned within 30 days of the competition to any rider who does not start the dressage test.
- All scratches must be given directly to Lisa Woods 703-623-5463 email: [email protected]. We are not responsible for scratches left on voice mail. E-mail preferred.
- Competition cancellation-No refund.
- Negative coggins required for all horses within 12 months and must accompany entry.
- Incomplete entries may be waitlisted until complete. Check status of entry on-line at www.loudounhunt.ponyclub.org.
- Unpaid entries will not be assigned ride times.
- Horses without copy of current coggins will not be allowed on grounds.
- All BN riders and horses must be members of the USEA in order to compete at the BN level starting December 1, 2016.
- All horses competing at BN level must be registered with at least a Limited registration.
- Emergency information box on entry must be filled out or entry is not complete.
- If using Xentry, you must submit all entry pages, coggins, copies of membership cards and fees (if not paid on-line) within 5 days of entering. If not postmarked within 5 days, entry will be assigned postmark on the day entry is complete.
- $25.00 for any change of entry before C.D.
- $50.00 for any change of entry after C.D.
- $50.00 for any entries received after closing date.
- $100.00 for any change of entry after times are posted or change of entry in the show office.
Eight ribbons per division; prizes.
Stabling - $120.00 per weekend (Fri. & Sat.). Tack stall - $120.00 per weekend (Fri. & Sat.). Initial bedding provided (2 bags of shavings). Early arrivals and stay overs must make arrangements directly with Morven Park. 150 perm 10x10 stalls on grounds. Stall doors provided. No straw, please! Stabling refunds: In full before C.D. After C.D. only if place filled from wait list. No refund after 9 pm, April 26th. Feed/Hay available for purchase from Southern States, Purcellville. Veterinarian: Paula Horne, DVM (540) 338-5888. Number will be posted at Secretary's stand and barns.
Best Western-2 mi., 703-777-9400. Hampton Inn-2 mi., 703-669-8640. Days Inn-2 mi., 703-777-6622. Comfort Suites-2 mi. (703) 669-1650. NO electric or water hookups on site. NO tent sites. NO sleeping in barns. Self contained RV/Trailers only at $40.00 per night.
Test and arena sizes: All I-2018 USEF Intermediate Level Test A-Std. All P-2018 USEF Preliminary Level Test A-Sm. All T-2018 USEF Training Level Test A-Sm. All N-2018 USEF Novice Level Test A-Sm. All BN-2018 USEF Beginner Novice Level Test A-Sm. Arenas: 1 indoor sand arena, permanent footing and 1 indoor warm up ring. Sand & stonedust in outdoor arenas & warm up.
All I-3000 m @ 550 mpm. All P-2800 m @ 520 mpm. All T-2400 m @ 450 mpm. All N-2000 m @ 375 mpm. All BN-2000 m @ 350 mpm. Terrain: Gently rolling pastures. Training and above will have water, ditches, banks, corners, drops, skinnies. Novice and BN will have water, step up, appropriate combinations, tables. Excellent footing. Old established turf. I & P - Forward, galloping courses. T, N, BN - Good confidence building courses. Well suited for early spring. Gently rolling terrain; water and ditches on all courses.
Cross-country course never open for schooling except for scheduled Morven Park schooling days. Check Morven Park website http://www.morvenpark.org/programs/equestrian/equestrian-center.htmlfor next schooling date.
Cross-country course never open for schooling except for scheduled Morven Park schooling days. Check Morven Park website for next schooling date.
Levels may be divided/combined if entries warrant; state preferences under the Eligible Section and birth date on entry. If event is oversubscribed, preference given to higher levels.
Watch hhttps://loudounhunt.ponyclub.org/pages/334.aspx website for additional information.
Food available on grounds.
Dogs must be leashed and attached to human being. USEF Rule GR301.6.
Absolutely NO motorized vehicles left in barns. This is in violation of the Fire Code. Security will remove them and will not release them until posted fine is paid.
Refund checks not mailed until after event and check has cleared.
Divisions may change days depending on entries. Any changes will be posted to website.