Richland Park H.T. (Aug 2017) Omnibus Listing
Event Date: Aug 24-27, 2017
Open Date: Jul 11 Close Date: Aug 08
FEI Open Date: Jul 11 FEI Close Date: Aug 08
Address: 8651 N. 30th St., Richland, MI 49083.
From East/West: I-94 take exit 85 go (north) on 35th St. for 1.1 mi., turn left (west) on SR96 (third traffic light) go 8/10 mi., turn right (north) on 33rd St. for approx. 8 mi. to traffic light in Village of Richland go straight through light for 1.1 mi., turn left at traffic light onto M89 (west towards Plainwell, Mi.) go 1.1 mi., turn left on 30th ST. (south) driveway 3/10 mi. on right (west).
From North: take US 131 to exit 49 (M89 Plainwell exit) Go (east) on M89 for approx. 11 mi., turn right (south) on 30th St, driveway 3/10 mi. on right (west).
USEF/USEA Recognized Division:CIC3,CIC2,CIC1,A,P,PH,PR
USEF Endorsed/USEA Recognized Divisions:T,TH,TR,N,NH,NR
THIS SCHEDULE IS TENTATIVE. PLEASE CHECK WEBSITE FOR DAYS/TIME CHANGES. Subject to change due to entry numbers. Stabling open for CIC horses at 12:00 noon Tuesday, unless early arrival arrangements are made. PLEASE CONTACT US AT LEAST ONE WEEK IN ADVANCE IF ARRIVING EARLY.
Tuesday, August 22:
Noon Stables open;
Wednesday, August 23:
8:00 am - 5:00PM CIC in-barn inspection; All exams MUST be completed on Wednesday
Thursday, August 24:
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Dressage (CIC1/CIC2/CIC3/A).
3:00 All Cross-Country-Courses Open.
Friday, August 25:
8:00 am - Dressage - (P/T/N)
Noon Show Jumping - TBD
Saturday, August 26:
8:00 am - Cross-Country (A/CIC3/CIC2/CIC1)
8:00am - Show Jumping (P/T/N)
Sunday, August 27:
8:00 am Cross-country (T/P);
8:00 am Show Jumping - (A/CIC3/CIC2/CIC1)
This Schedule is VERY tentative and days may change for the show jumping and cross country schedule.
Times will be posted at www.Richlandpark.com.
FEI Asst. TD: Andrew Temkin, CA
FEI PGJ: TBA
FEI Judges: Jane Hamlin, USA; Bobby Stevenson, USA; Kellie Towers, CAN; Mark Weissbecker, USA; Susan Graham White, USA; Karen Winn, USA
HT TD: Gretchen Butts, MD
HT Pres: TBA
Dressage Judges: Jane Hamlin, NH; Bobby Stevenson, WY ; Kellie Towers, CAN ;Mark Weissbecker, MA; Susan Graham White, MD; Karen Winn, KY
FEI Steward: Trish Gilbert, MD
FEI Asst. Steward: Peggy Hambly, Can
FEI Vet: Dr.Anne Baskett DVM, USA Assoc. Vet: Dr. Debbie Williamson DVM, USA
CD: X-C: Ian Stark, GBR; Bert Wood, CA SJ: Marc Donovan, USA
Send Entries to:
Rick Dunkerton, C/O AMS, P.O. Box 1647, Laurel, MS 39441
(601) 498-3330 FAX: (601) 426-9984
Two ways to enter :
1. On Line at www.evententries.com - Entries will be accepted with CREDIT CARD payment only - Visa/MC or AmEx. NO CHECKS.
2. Mail paper entry with check to Rick Dunkerton, C/O AMS, P.O. Box 1647, Laurel, MS 39441
This event does NOT accept Xentry.
Org: Richland Equestrian Events LLC
Bob & Kay Willmarth , 7695 East D Ave., Richland, Mi. 49083 (269) 629-5532
1. All On-Line entries accepted with credit card payment only - NO Checks.
2. Mail in Entries : Payment (check/cc) MUST accompany all Mail-in entries, or entries will be returned.
3. All include mandatory stabling and $25 non refundable office fee.
4. Send two checks PER HORSE, one for entry PAYABLE TO RPHT, one for stall stripping deposit PAYABLE TO RPHT STALLS.
5. No checks drawn on Canadian Banks, including money orders. Must have a US routing number on check or money order, or entry will be refused - No Exceptions! U S FUNDS ONLY.
6. All riders must be USEA members and horses registered.
?7. Double entries: Not Accepted.
8. Refunds: All withdraws in writing sent Certified Mail Before C.D.-Less $25 non-refundable office fee; After C.D. Entry/Stabling-No refund. Competition cancellation-No refund.
9. Scratches must be in writing, accepted by email only; NO PHONE OR ANSWERING MACHINE WITHDRAWALS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
10. USEA Starter and D&M Fees Refund Policy: The USEA Starter and D&M fees ($21), are not subjected to office fees, and shall be returned within 30 days of the competition to any rider who does not start the dressage test.
11. Change fee of $25 after C.D. and must be in writing.
12. Preliminary & above include copies of USEF membership cards for rider, trainer & owner. CIC horses must be registered with USEF & FEI. CIC3*: U.S. horses must have an FEI Passport;CIC2*/1*: U.S. horses must have a either a National Passport or FEI Passport, indicating required influenza primary series & boosters. All foreign CIC horses, must have an FEI Passport. Please refer to the USEF web-site www.usef.org for additional information on FEI qualifying requirements. Entry form and additional information can be found online, www.useventing.com or in the Omnibus. Copy of current Negative Coggins required within 12 months for all horses must accompany entry.
13. Wait List policy: Entries are added to the competition in the order they are received. After the entry limit is reached, additional entries are placed on the wait list in the order they are received. Only entries received by Closing Date and paid in full are placed on the Wait List. All entries received after the closing dates are ineligible for the Wait List. Once scheduling of the competition is complete, substitutions will be made from the wait list BY DIVISION only. The Wait List expires on Sunday August 20 at 9 pm. All checks are destroyed or refunded after the termination of the wait list. After the CD and before the termination of the wait list, in order to receive a refund, your spot must be filled from the wait list. Scratches after the close of the wait list date are not eligible for a refund. With the expiration of the wait list, no scratched spots are filled.
PRIZE MONEY: CIC 3*** $5000.00; CIC 2** $5000.00
Ribbons through 8th all CIC and National levels . Horse brass to 1st place in each division.
Check web site for prize money updates.
1. 10´x10´ temporary stalls on grounds. Stabling Fee included with entry for all horses. All stalls for duration of competition.
2. Stall stripping deposit $ $100.00 include separate check with entry made payable to RPHT Stalls:
3. Stalls must be STRIPPED AND MUST and APPROVED BY STABLE CHECKOUT TEAM OR THE DEPOSIT CHECK WILL BE CASHED. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO REFUNDS. Upon successful checkout, Pony Club will return your check: ALL REMAINING UNCLAIMED CHECKS WILL BE CASHED.
4. Stall doors provided.
5. No initial bedding provided. Bedding available for purchase. Pre-order through show secretary.
6. Stabling opens noon Tuesday unless early arrival arrangements are made.
7. Entries will not be accepted without clean stall deposit.
8. NOTE: “STABLE WITH’ REQUESTS PLEASE USE ONE PERSONS NAME TO IDENTIFY STALLS TOGETHER. We will make every attempt to stable
9. $50 fine for moving from assigned stall without show competition approval.
10. DOG LEASH RULE WILL BE ENFORCED- DOGS MUST BE ON A LEASH ATTACHED TO A HUMAN OR FIXED OBJECT - THIS INCLUDES STABLING, ARENAS AND CROSS COUNTRY COURSE. FINES WILL BE $100.00 EACH TIME PER DOG.
Veterinarian: Beadle Lake Animal Clinic, Dr. Bob Emery. (269) 441-9233 # posted at sec´y´s stand.
The following 5 hotels are offering a discounted rate for the 2017 Richland Park Horse Trials. Please contact the hotel directly & ask for the event rate. The rates listed are based on availability and do not include local and state taxes.
1. Baymont East (269) 344-8300 reservation by 8-12-17;
2. Candlewood Suites (269) 270-3203 reservation by 8-22-17;
3. Four Points by Sheraton (269) 385-3922 reservation by 7-22-17;
4. Holiday Inn Express (269) 373-0770 reservation by 8-4-17;
5. Residence Inn by Marriott (269) 349-0855 .
Also available: Fairfield Inn 12 mi. (269) 344-8300; Best Western 12mi. (269) 381-190
Camping: Rustic camping on grounds. 20 Water hook-ups available by reservation, no electric available. $35.00 for duration. Contact Secretary to reserve a spot.
CIC3-2015 FEI Three Star Test B-Std.
CIC2-2015 FEI Two-star Test B-Std.
CIC1-2015 FEI One Star Test B-Std.
A-2014 USEF Advanced Test B-Std.
P-2014 USEF Preliminary Test A-Sm.
T-2014 USEF Training Test B - Sm.
N-2014 USEF Novice Test B -Sm.
Arenas: All weather rings with a grass warm-up.
CIC3- 3800M @ 570mpm. CIC2 - 3500m @ 550 mpm. CIC1-3000m @ 520mpm. A-3800 m @ 570 mpm. P-2800 m @ 520mpm. T-2200 m @ 470mpm. N-1900 m @ 400mpm. Excellent footing in all weather, gently rolling hills. Tracks aerated/aervated/rolled/watered as necessary.
Cross-country never open for schooling except for scheduled clinics. Cross-country course closed Aug. 1.
1. Opened additional acreage for new loop on CIC3*** track
2. PINNY HOLDERS REQUIRED ALL LEVELS -
3. Entries limit 400. Event is likely OVERBOOKED, enter early.
4. Please read WAIT LIST policy under entries section. Competitors are responsible for checking website for all information, including entry status, stabling, wait list and any other updates at www.richlandpark.com.
5. All money owed at check in must be CASH or CHECK. Overpayments of $10.00 or less will be donated to the Cheff Center.
6. Parking proceeds donated to the Cheff Center.
7. Cross-country never open for schooling except for scheduled clinics. Cross-country course closed Aug. 1.
8. Levels may be divided/combined if entries warrant; state preferences under the Eligible Section and birth date on entry.
9. Be courteous & leash all Dogs, $100.00 fee for unleashed dogs; we will patrol and lock up loose dogs and collect the fine.
10. Multiple rides welcome. Include copy of negative coggins (within 12 months).
11. **No motorized vehicles on x-c. No exceptions**
12. DUE TO USEF RULE #GR301.5 AND DUE TO LIABILITY NO ONE WITHOUT A VALID DRIVERS LICENSE MAY OPERATE ANY MOTORIZED
VEHICLE AT ANY TIME.
13. All rings & x-c track aerated & watered, and rolled as needed.
14. Food available on grounds. Trade fair on grounds.
15. The Schedule is TENTATIVE! CHECK WEBSITE: www.richlandpark.com.
16. Prize money offered for the CIC3*** and CIC 2** Divisions.
17. COMPETITOR PARTY: Saturday night course builders BBQ featuring home grown steamed sweet corn.
18. Join in on the fun; "The Happy Hour Team Challenge" fund raiser for the Cheff Center, Friday 5:00PM - details to follow.
?Disclaimer: The official FEI Schedule (https://data.fei.org/calendar/search/aspx) supersedes information found on this prize list.