Ocala Horse Properties Fall Event (Nov 2015) Omnibus Listing
Event Date: Nov 14, 2015
Open Date: Sep 29 Close Date: Oct 27
Address: 11008 S Highway 475, Ocala, FL 34480.
I-75 to one exit south of Ocala; exit 341, Belleview, Route 484. Go east on 484 for 2.5 miles to CR 475 (NOT CR 475-A). Turn left onto 475 north. Go approx. 2.5 miles and the Horse Park will be on your left.
USEF/USEA Recognized Division:P,PR
USEF Endorsed/USEA Recognized Divisions:T,TR,N,NR,BN
Fri: Cross-country course open-3 pm.
Sat: Dressage-8 am, Show Jumping-10:30am, Cross-country-12:00 noon. One-Day format, all times approximate.
Available Wednesday, November 11th. Times will be posted on http://www.equiventures.com & www.evententries.com.
Judges: Pres GJ: Peter Gray, FL Dressage Judges: Cheryl Holekamp, MO; Judy Downer, FL
SJ Judge: Carol Ogden, FL
CD:X-C: Clayton Fredericks, AUS SJ: Marc Donovan, NC
Send Entries to:
Laurel, MS 39441
phone: 601 498 3330
Email: [email protected]
Register Online at: www.evententries.com. All major credit cards accepted.
Org: Equiventures LLC. Contacts: Richard Trayford Email: [email protected] Tel: (352) 425 7709.
J.J. Johnson, Email: [email protected], Mobile (615) 351-1062 daytime for inquiries other than entering/scheduling.
- Your entry is not considered complete without payment.
- Payments can be made online with credit card, or mailed with check or money order.
- It would be appreciated if late payments were made by credit card, money order or cash.
- BN competitors who are not USEA members must pay extra $25 with entry.
- Entry fee includes a $25 non-refundable office fee.
- Refunds: Before C.D.-In full less $25 non-refundable office fee. After C.D.-No refund. Competition cancellation-No refund.
- Double entries: Not accepted.
- $50 returned/insufficient funds check.
- $50 late fee for entries accepted after Closing Date as noted in Fees section.
- Competition cancellation-No refund.
- USEA Starter and D&M Fees Refund Policy: The USEA Starter and D&M fees ($21), are not subjected to office fees, and shall be returned within 30 days of the competition to any rider who does not start the dressage test.
- Neg. Coggins required within 12 months.
- Out-of-state horses MUST have a health certificate for entry into the state of Florida.
- Prelim competitors, rider/owner/trainer MUST be current USEF members or pay a $30 USEF non-member fee. Please include a copy of your current (2015) member cards for the rider/owner/trainer listed on your entry. NO cell phone 'cards' can be used. If those are not shown, a $30 non-member fee will be assessed to the entry.
- PAPER NUMBER PINNIES WILL BE IN EFFECT FOR XC; PINNEY HOLDERS WILL BE FOR SALE ON SITE FOR $15
1st place award & 6 ribbons per division.
$65.00 per night. 150 12x12 stalls with doors on grounds and initial bedding ONLY provided.
Competitor mobile # must be posted on stall card.
Horse Trial Veterinarian: Peak Performance Equine Service, LLC, Lisa Casinella DVM, phone: (434) 960-9482.
If calling, the rate code is LHPARK.
Camping on grounds: $30/night or $10/night primitive. You must make camping reservations.
Test & arena sizes: P-2014 USEF Preliminary Test A-Sm. T-2014 USEF Training Test A-Sm. N-USEF 2014 Novice Test A-Sm. BN-2014 USEF Beginner Novice Test A-Sm. Warm-up and Arenas on grass footing.
Built to National standards. Check rule book for specifications, page 74. P-2800m @ 520 mpm. T-2400m @450 mpm. N-2000m @ 400mpm. BN-1700m @350 mpm. Horses should have experience at the levels entered. Take opportunities for schooling at the FL Horse Park to prepare for your level.
Cross-country course is only open on specified schooling days.
Divisions further divided/combined as entries warrant; state preferences under the Eligible Section and birth date on entry.
Food on grounds.
Dogs MUST be leashed.
Golf Cart Rentals Contact: [email protected]. Make reservations at least 1 week in advance.