- SUPPORT USEA
- ABOUT US
Event Date: Sep 29-30, 2012
Open Registration Date: Aug 14 Close Registration Date: Sep 11
USEF/USEA Recognized: I,P
USEF Endorsed/USEA Recognized: T,N
Available after Wednesday, Sept. 26 3pm on www.mocponyclub.org
Organizer: Jennifer Mosle, P.O. Box 1758, Middleburg VA 20118 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone (703)201-1023
Competition Management: Middleburg Orange County Pony Club
Send Entries to:
Enter via Xentry or mail to
Mary Jane Skidmore
PO Box 1758
Middleburg, VA 20118
Phone (703)839-5793 (please no calls after 8:30pm)
If doing an electronic entry through Xentry you must submit your payment or RECEIPT of payment, signature page and coggins within 5 days of entering. If paperwork is not mailed within 5 days of electronic entry, postmark will be applied to the date on which completed entry is received.
· Entry fees include a $30 non-refundable office fee. $30 fee for returned (bounced) checks.
· Include printed, legible and current email address on entry. All correspondence from secretary will be by email.
· All entrants must be USEA members. All Intermediate & Preliminary riders and horse owners must be USEF members and include copies of their membership cards, or pay the $30 non-member fee. All horses must include USEA registration #.
· All entries must include copy of negative Coggins valid thru September 30, 2012.
· For all stabled horses, include separate $50 check for muck fee for each stall requested. Will be torn up or returned upon stall being stripped. For all ship-ins, include grounds fee of $10 per horse.
· Check entry status online at www.mocponyclub.org Entries may be accepted after the closing date on a space-available basis. Entries postmarked after closing date must include an additional $50 office fee.
· $30 fee for any changes for level, horse, or rider after the closing date. This fee will be waived for entries postmarked on or before 21 Aug for changes submitted before 7 pm Sep 18 (one week after the closing date). Changes/scratches should be sent to the secretary by email or US Mail. Changes/scratches NOT accepted by phone.
· $50 charge for lost pinney, no deposit required. $25 charge for returned checks.
· Refunds before CD - Less $30 office fee. Entries postmarked on or before 21 Aug are eligible for refund less $30 office fee if scratch received before 7 pm Sep 18 (one week after the closing date).
Refunds after CD - Entry: $100 refund ONLY if place can be filled from wait list. Stable: $50 refund only if place can be filled from wait list. If place cannot be filled, then NO REFUND. NO REFUNDS for any level (entry or stabling) after 7 pm Sep 25. Competition cancellation - No refund.
Intermediate/Preliminary: 6 ribbons per division & prize money paid by check at event for 1st through 3rd.
Training/Novice: 8 ribbons per division & certificates toward 2013 entry for 1st through 3rd.
Product awards at all levels by Sponsors: VitaFlex Nutrition, Nutramax Laboratories, Smartpak Equine, Somerset Saddlery & United Vet Equine.
The Margaret M. Lee Perpetual Trophy to low score intermediate horse.
The Tender Offer Perpetual Trophy to low score preliminary horse.
$2 fee for mailing ribbons paid to secretary prior to leaving grounds.
· $80/stall Friday, Sept. 23, 9 am to Sunday, Sept. 28, 7 pm, $30 extra night. 84 10x10 permanent stalls with doors on grounds. Initial bedding (2 bags shavings) only provided.
· Mandatory stall cards with pertinent emergency contact information must be posted on stalls for night watchman.
· Competitors required to provide separate $50 check as a returnable muck fee per stall with entry & stabling form. Stalls must be stripped & stall cards left on stall. Checks will be returned or destroyed, if stalls are left clean.
· Limited access for trucks & trailers in barn areas. No Parking in barn area; parking only in nearby designated vehicle/trailer parking area.
· Veterinarian: VA Equine Imaging (540)687-4663 clinic and Chad Davis. Numbers posted at stables & secretary's tent. Emergency Hospital: Marion duPont Scott Equine Medical Center, Leesburg, VA (800)436-2911
· No public phone at Glenwood Park.
Local Bed and Breakfast lodging in Middleburg and Aldie. Best Western Leesburg-15 mi., (703) 777-9400. Days Inn Leesburg-15 mi., (703) 777-6622. Holiday Inn Leesburg-15 mi., (703) 771-9200. Comfort Suites Leesburg-15 mi.,(703) 669-1650. Hampton Inn & Suites Leesburg-15 mi., (703)669-8640. Hampton Inn Dulles Chantilly-16 mi. (703)818-8200. Fairfield Inn Chantilly-16 mi., (703)435-1111. Courtyard by Marriott, Chantilly-16 mi., (703) 709-7100. Make reservations early. Camping: Not permitted by the Trustees of Glenwood Park.
Cross-country course closed for schooling. Weather and footing permitting unjudged XC (BN-T only) may be included during the MOCPC Fall Combined Test on Aug 5, 2012.
MHT entries limited to 265 horses. Levels may be divided/combined if entries warrant; state birth date on entry, otherwise Senior is assumed.
Ship-ins should plan to bring your own water, long distance to water in barns.
Caterer on grounds for breakfast & lunch. Vendors on grounds during event. Photographers on site with mobile labs.
No motorized vehicles on cross country course, except official vehicles. Dogs must be leashed per USEF GR 1301.6 and attached to a person or truck & trailer; $25 fine for loose dogs payable to Middleburg Humane Foundation.