- SUPPORT USEA
- ABOUT US
This year the USEA is offering a plethora of shopping options at the Annual Meeting and Convention in Nashville, Tennessee. The Convention will be a great opportunity to cross some gifts off your holiday shopping list.
The USEA will be bringing a selection of its fabulous line of logo wear including Mountain Horse jackets and fleeces. We will also have Nutrena/USEA American Eventing Championships logo wear on sale in case you missed out at September’s competition.
In addition to the USEA logo wear there will be a wide range of vendors selling items that will surely have something for everyone! The vendors at this year’s trade fair include: Adequan, Area 3, Auburn Labs, Broadstone Insurance, Charles Owen, EOFC, Equestrian Events, Equine Lite, Hutchinson Traylor Insurance Agency, Live For The Ride, Mountain Horse/English Riding Supply, Nutrena, Pegasus Design Group, Pinnacle Horse, Point Two Air Jackets, Revitavet, Stackhouse Saddles, StartBox, Succeed, World Equestrian Brands
The final opportunities to get you shopping done will include the USEA Area III silent auction which will be held every day in the trade fair and the USEA Live Auction which will take place on Saturday night during the Awards Dinner. Items for the live auction include:
- A week of training at Jonathan Holling's farm including room and board for both rider and horse
- A week of training at Kyle Carter's farm including room and board for both rider and horse
- Gold Cup entry packages
- A Golf weekend at the Broadmoor for two
- A week at a cottage on Dauphin Island, Alabama
- Merchandise from Ariat
- Hunting weekend at a lodge in West Texas
- An item from Fernanda Kellog from Tiffany's
- Horse transportation from Sutton Forwarding
- Dubarry boots
- many more to come!
Thanks to all of the donors who made this live auction possible.