Photo courtesy of Galway Downs.
West Coast competitors are making the trek to Temecula, Calif. for the first West Coast Adequan USEA Gold Cup qualifier of 2017 at the Galway Down International Horse Trials. With sunny skies predicted and stacked competition, this weekend should be a memorable one. USEA will be on the ground and covering the three-star. Make sure to follow along for daily reports and updates on social media pages.
- Live Stream is available thanks to Ride on Video
- Live Scoring is available thanks to Start Box Scoring
- 17 Pairs entered in the CIC3* division
- CIC3* cross-country designed by Ian Stark
- Show jumping designed by Michael Jay Curtis
- Galway Downs offers food trucks galore including trucks for Belgian waffles, smoothies, BBQ and more!
- Admission for Galway Downs is $15 and tickets can be purchased here.
- Galway Downs also has a fully stocked trade fair including Dubarry, CWD, C4 Belts and more!
- For more information about the venue, please visit their website.
- Dressage: Friday; 10:55 a.m. – 1:10 a.m.
- Show Jumping: Friday; 5:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Cross-Country: Saturday; 12:00 p.m. – 12:50 p.m.
Follow the USEA event coverage on social media!
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
About the Adequan USEA Gold Cup Series
The 2017 Adequan USEA Gold Cup Championship features 11 qualifying competitions throughout the United States at the Advanced Horse Trials and CIC3* levels. Qualifying began last fall and continues through August with the final taking place at the USEA American Eventing Championships, August 30 – September 3 at the Tryon International Equestrian Center in Mill Spring, North Carolina. Riders who complete a qualifier earn the chance to vie for $40,000 in prize money and thousands of dollars in prizes in the Adequan Advanced Division and the title of Adequan USEA Gold Cup Champion.
The 2017 Adequan USEA Gold Cup Series is made possible through the support of its many loyal sponsors: Adequan, Standlee Forage, Nutrena, Merck Animal Health, Broadstone Equine Insurance Agency and FITS.