Join us in DC to celebrate the USEA 2015 Eventing Hall of Fame!
The USEA Annual Meeting and Convention takes place each December and brings together a large group of dedicated USEA members and supporters to discuss, learn, and enjoy being surrounded by eventing enthusiasts. The USEA organizes multiple seminars in addition to committee meetings, open forums, and tons of fun. Questions or suggestions about Convention? Contact Jennifer or call 703-779-0440 ext. 3003. Register for convention by logging into your Online Services account.
December 2-8, 2015
Omni Shoreham Hotel and Resort
2500 Calvert Street NW (at Connecticut Ave.)
Washington, District of Columbia 20008
Phone: (202) 234-0700, Fax: (202) 265-7972
Getting to Washington DC:
· Dulles International Airport (IAD) – 28 Miles
· Reagan National Airport (WAS) – 8 Miles
· Baltimore/Washington International Airport (BWI) – 33 Miles
· Metro from Washington Dulles International Airport: Details below.
· Metro from Reagan National Airport: details below.
· Baltimore/Washington International Airport: Amtrak/Marc Train from BWI : Details below.
Getting to the Hotel
Want to be a vendor at the 2015 USEA Annual Convention? For more information contact: Jennifer@useventing.com